Although working parties have been suspended until further notice, there are things that you can help with:
- No promises that we can do anything, do let the committee know if you have any concerns about working your plot due to Covid-19.
- Cutting the grass by the notice board
- Defensive planting along the fence line, using the shrubs healed in by the area adjacent to the bee/bug hotel. Plant alternate shrubs (blackthorn, hawthorn and buckthorn) spaced at 5 plants per metre.
- Widen the opening of the wood-chip pen by about 0.5 metre.
- Help with the “wild garden adjacent to the orchard*
* The Committee will connect you with the lead on this.
- Improve the drainage of the bath adjacent to the wild garden. This to enable it to be of more use as an herb garden.
- Help refurbish the poly tunnel parallel to Meadow lane.